- Choose a catchy name and a stylish icon.
- Promote! Use a variety of platforms and traffic sources to promote your app, like social media, blogs, Youtube, or even ad networks
- Description. Make sure you’ve written a good description for your app so potential users understand its exact purpose and usage.
- Landing Page. A perfect way to let people know everything there is to know about your app. Add this link when promoting on social media platforms, etc.
- Choose the Right Category. Essential so ideal people can find you!
- Press Release. Write a press release announcing the launch of your new app.
- Review Sites. Contact review sites to get your new app featured.
Do you have an idea for a mobile app? Great! The market for mobile apps is huge right now, and for a variety of reasons. Although most people tend to use mobile apps that are going to make their lives easier somehow (like an organizing or a to-do list app), which makes these types of apps very popular, the ideas for creating an app are truly endless. And creating an app to share with the millions of current mobile users can be quite the exciting venture, especially at this particular time. Creating an App First and foremost, let’s discuss some of the basics when it comes to creating an app. And even though some of these may seem rather obvious there’s a need to say them anyway, just to make sure that we’re all on the same page. The first thing you’re going to need to have is a really great idea. Without this initial great idea for an app (that others are going to think is great, too!) you’re going to go nowhere fast. Choosing the right platform – iOS or Android – is important. Since both have their pros & cons it’s a really good idea that you do a little research to see which platform is going to work best for your app idea. Once your great idea is in place and you know which platform to use, you’re going to need to design and develop your app. This can really make or break your app. A good software development team will help put your plans and ideas into action. A good design means a user is able to experience all the benefits of the app without complication. It’s important to make sure that your code is reliable. It’s also helpful to allow a number of users to beta test your app and give you feedback so you can fix any bugs or improve the user experience before you roll out the app to the public. Setting the right price is a big decision. Or will it be free? This kind of depends on how confident you are in your app and the specific target market you’re after. Once you have the above under control, it’s time to find out what you need to do in order to make your mobile app stand out. How to Stand Out So now that you’ve created an app and it’s ready to be launched, what is it exactly that you’re going to need to do so that your app is able to stand out from the rest of the mobile apps? You’ve put a lot of time and effort into creating your app and you now want to know how you can meet your goal of sharing it with the millions of current mobile app users. The following suggestions can to help you make your mobile app stand out above the rest: