Our customers have always valued Surge’s ability to deliver senior-level technology talent on demand, with the flexibility to scale engagements up or down as needed.
Since we’ve been part of Catalyte, we’ve added to our highly qualified and vetted network of onshore software engineering resources. To better represent all that we have to offer, we are now Surge – a Catalyte company.
From a single developer to multiple agile teams; designers and analysts to PMs and QA engineers; senior to junior level. You have access to the resources you need, when and how you need them, to get the job done.
Surge – a Catalyte company offers:
- An on-demand, frictionless and flexible model
- A tremendous array of senior experts who are well-versed across the spectrum of tech stacks and programming frameworks
- Junior resources, who are high-potential, well-trained in engineering fundamentals and ready to learn
- SDETs, project managers, UX/UI, agile coaches and many other resources and services to meet specific client needs
“Catalyte teams represent a rare mix of junior and senior talent. The senior engineers and SDETs are very strong. And they have a great support system for junior developers. The real difference between Catalyte and other teams is that they don’t just get the job done right, they are a part of us. With Catalyte and Surge it’s been a hug and an embrace. We’re one team; one family.”
– Lee Braginsky, senior software engineering manager at Casenet
Surge remains committed to delivering the best talent, regardless of background or location. Now, it’s easier for you to secure the amazing technology talent you need, how and when you need it.